An excellent and extraordinary performance from the child has always been the dream of every parent. We at SMES try our best to meet your expectation at an affordable platform. Apart from our regular curriculum, with a schedule of 9:00 am to 3:15 pm, we facilitate our children with 7 periods each of 45 minutes. In the circle of 7 periods they are introduced to:
- Class room teaching being the prime source of providing education to a mass, we have audio-visual rooms that are well equipped with projectors giving the children a break from the teaching method of chalk and black board.
- Following the trend of the technical world, digitally designed Mathematics laboratory are also available to the students to enhance their learning.
- Here at SMES, we encourage our students to develop a love for reading. A well-equipped library has been set up to encourage the children to read books and gain knowledge in various other fields apart from their prescribed syllabus.
- We firmly believe that physical growth is as important as their academic growth. We encourage our children to come out to the ground that the school has provided, to play and engage them in various other physical activities.
- Saturdays are usually enjoyed by the students by competing in various co-curricular activities among each other grouped into four houses.
- Every festival is given importance to and celebrated here at SMES.